Category: Java/C++ Runtime
Which options do I need to configure?
It really depends. In a typical use case, you need to configure a few options and you might want to configure a few more. Configuration settings come in different flavors. There are framework configuration settings and there are JVM configuration settings. On the JVM side, you almost always have to configure:
- the JVM that is being used (JvmPath)
- the Java classpath (ClassPath)
You typically might want to add:
- the initial and maximum heapsize (InitialHeapSize, MaximumHeapSize)
On the framework side, you might want to configure:
- the default string encoding that is used to convert between Java and C strings (DefaultEncoding).
- the trace level and trace file (TraceLevel, TraceFile).